Thursday, August 25, 2011

I like sentence prayers...shocking I would like simple and to the point, huh?  Anyway, I do.  I like the simplicity of one sentence that keeps the conversation going all day and reminds me of God's presence being ever present.  My favorite lately has been make me a blessing, not a burden, Lord.  Guide me.

See, I fully understand my limitations.  I stumble on my own.  My foot goes directly in my mouth, my face turns bright red and feel like an idiot for days.  That's what happens when I try to be in relationship with anyone with recognizing God's presence and my need for the Holy Spirit. 

There's a lot to walking with God!  Lord, make all of us blessings and not burdens.  Guide us.  Oh, by the way, folks...may we all know the presence of God is with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment